Follow our adventures

Follow our adventures as we raise a tiny flock of chickens in suburban Bexley, Ohio.
Our chicken bloggers include Tami Taylor, a Welsummer, and Tyra, a Jersey Giant.
RIP, Betty, Joan, Sally & Peggy.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Adopt Henry, a young cuckoo maran rooster

A friend of Bexley Chickens has a bunch of hand raised pullets - but one turned out to be a rooster. If you're looking for a sweet tempered, pet roo (for your yard, not for the stewpot), Henry might be your guy. Lynn thinks Henry would make a good breeding rooster - he's friendly & beautiful.
If you think you can give Henry a good home, leave a comment with you contact info - I'll pass along Lynn's phone number.

The picture above is a cuckoo maran that looks like Henry.

1 comment:

  1. I’d love to have Henry with my flock of girls! I live in Florida, my name is Cassandra and my cell is +15056104693, if I don’t answer please leave a message. 😊

    ReplyDelete